Tuesday 9 September 2014

I'm so busy writing....

...that I don't have time to write.

I've joined a poetry site HERE, where you will find a few poems I have posted so far - some new, some older. The site is amazingly full of creative ideas and thoughts and ideal for people like me, who have virtually no other contact to their native tongue than via the internet (because I live in Germany, if you are reading this and don't know me)!


I aimed to finish my current novel "Bell Tower Blues" by the end of August, but it took me a week longer. It is now awaiting review and corrections, but I decided to go through all my other novels for errors and contradictions before taking a new look at my newest writing. Revisions will keep me busy until November, when the month will be taken up with a novel written special under the auspices of NANOWRIMO. It will be my third one and 5th novel altogether. I'm not really confident that they'll ever be published, but I'm writing for sheer enjoyment, so that is not important. The novels are stories in and around a fictional English village, and the whole project is developing into a series of crime stories, but it's all very harmless compared with novels I've read recently.