Thursday 31 May 2018

What happened to the poems?

I did keep up the poetry writing for a few days (see previous post), but I have to be in the right mood and I was battling with getting my banking, such as it is, organised. The bank I was leaving, which had low security (in my case at least - MCs were hacked several times and had to be replaced), was not cooperative, but eventually I got it all straightened out with the help of the managen at the other bank, where I had already had an account, but opened a new one to facilitate the move - if the bank I was leaving had cooperated.

lotsaleaves
For the past weeks I have been struggling with the Eurotunnel booking I moved from last September 10 to a day earlier, but it had not gone through, though I had a confirmation thereof.. It's a very long story, and almost unbelievable, but they have lost my booking alstogether seemingly and I no longer have the right codes because they were not sent to me after a frantic couple off hours in Calais and a reulting phone call with a helpline assistant who postponed my booking to June 30th. The original booking has apparently now disappeared altogether. The revised one has also disappeared for this June. I am now communicating with a nice guy called Jim at the accounts department somewhere in charge of Eurotunell accounts. The company does not pay money back even for travel they cannot honour! It beggars belief! One more try tomorrow, then I will ask them for a charity receipt so that I can offset the lost fare from tax..... What fun I've been having.

So my drawing and writing have suffered greatly and with my granddaughter's christening coming up in Hamburg and July and August spent in the UK, there's little chance that I will get much writing done, though I will do lots of drawing. Here's my most recent effort.
I will try to update my doodledallying blog very soon. The address is listed in the right hand column on this blog. I posted all the new poems on my russian doll poetry site, also listed on the right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment