Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Novel finished - new project wanted!

There's something addictive about writing. This morning I finished "Kelly's Secret" at about 53500 words, which exceeded my projected length. The working title has remained the title of the book for the time being. I'm not really sure if I should change it. It makes sense, but not the way I intended! Writing is all about adjustment, I realize. I've decided to serialize and publish the very first book in the series here. I've written a short preamble and hope to start posting tomorrow. I will then embark on a new novel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment