Wednesday 23 July 2014

More of the same?

Since this blog is my way of documenting my current activity, I'll add one or two more paintings, i.e. tages I've reached today. The previous post showed Metamorphis VIII. I worked on it, adding one and a half spheres ad removing two. Now there is the semblance of a tree on the right side. I don't know if t will stay like that.

Metamorphis VIII stage 5

I also started a painting in a different style, but one that intrigues me becuase it is very dependant on the use of colour. At the moment the colours are all over the canvas, but I will get a main focus at the next session, which will probablem mean turing the canvas 90° to the left. I worked on the flat, so did not attempt to find a centre. The title is temporary.

New Age (stage 1)

I can't post the third canvas I worked on becauseI used a lot of liquid paint and it's still wet.