Thursday 5 July 2012

Introduction

 
tricolore 40x40cm aqua July 2nd 2012

flora aqua June 2012 DIN A3

The idea was born out of creating a sktech, study or even a painting (nearly) every day and not knowing what is to become of them.
I have stacks of such trials done down the years that have never seen the light of day. I will probably introduce some of them when I have nothing painted that day. But I am going to try to post something new every day, starting retrospectively from July 1st in the first few posts. After a rather depressing workshop on the 4 Mondays in June,  I have been experimenting quite extensively with water media, some of which are worth looking at. Very few of the works done at the workshop are of any note. In fact, anything remotely reasonable was done at home rather than in the group.
I noticed that many daily painters make tiny paintings often with oils and then sell them. Some have crowds of fans and followers, so presumably these little paintings (often miniatures) find buyers.
I don't yet know how to organize this blog for such eventualities. I'll just start out by posting some work done in June at the workshops.
If you like what I do, please say so. It's nice to know that someone cares!


June workshop acrylics on paper 50x70cm

June workshop acrylics on paper 50x70cm

June workshop acrylics on paper 50x70cm


June workshop acrylics on paper 50x70cm







No comments:

Post a Comment