Friday 1 January 2010

New Year Resolutions

I'm going to ...... No wait a minute. I'm not making any promises, but on the menu this year is definitely a bash at getting at least one book published. See my writing blog for more information. Then there's the painting. One a day? Hardly, but I'm going to make an effort. All about that in a new blog to be created soon. My exhibition "Klangfarben" (sound-colours) is still on till the end of January and has its own blog here. I visited it the other day and realized that I'm at a turning point. Looking at paintings done years ago is quite strange. I've moved on from there, but I'm not yet sure which route to take next.
By the way, my website address is now fixed! "fapj.net" will go out of business in March, but actually, I've posted a flash movie there already to take anyone who drops by to my new home.
I bought myself these lovely flowers yesterday. It snowed during Silvester night, so the background is mid-wintry. Roll on springtime and lots more tulips!


No comments:

Post a Comment