Sunday 23 August 2015

Back to the grindstone

After a couple of weeks off writing and other useful things (what is useful?), I'm getting back to normal (what is normal?). A college friend visited me for 2 weeks, during which time we visited my grandson and his parents (my son and daughter-in-law) in Hamburg. We had a great 4 days there with hot, sunny weather. The weather was hot and sunny here, too.
I got my cat back and he decided to make a run for it, having been fostered somewhere he could be outside all the time. After a week slumming it around here he came back home, slept for 2 days, ate several portions of expensive cat food, then went off again. My neighbour is getting irate because he seems to want to go there. He can't fathom out how to get back onto my loggia, though I have shown him more than once. The neighbour advised me to get a ladder!!!! An invitation to burglars, of course, but she may be right. I'll have to look into that.
It's all go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment