Friday 20 July 2012

Another Friday

My art-related blogs are getting more attention at the moment due to the fact that I seem to have hit a painting streak!
But Doreen fares well (see previous entry) as you can see from this little movie.
Unfortunately we are having a largely sunless summer (weather as in April and often light as in November). As soon as we have a sunny day I will make another movie. By then I expect even more of the little gourds Doreen has engendered will have grown as big as and beyond this one:

There's acrylic paint on my hand. It only comes off with energetic scrubbing so I tend to wait till I've finished painting for the day in order to conserve my skin! I'd wear surgical gloves, but I invariably forget until it's too late!
More on the art endeavours here





No comments:

Post a Comment